What do you need to know about us?
Our aim is to become the leading community of Artificial Intelligence professionals, academia and companies along with public players. We believe the future needs to be based on different skill-sets that have been traditionally acknowledged up until now and to be successful as a nation, organization and ultimately as an individual, new fundamental approaches will be essential. Therefore, we will also focus on supporting and co-creating the Norwegian AI start-up ecosystems for global growth focusing on success criteria such as knowledge & investments.
Together we will build a thriving AI eco-system and put Norway on the AI map. AIM North 2021 is organized by Xplorico Communities (The organizers behind Oslo Big Data Day with 1,200 attendees at BI Norwegian Business School)
We are right now creating the AIM North Steering Committee with call-out to:
Academia with AI Competence
Government bodies supporting AI
Enterprises supporting, using or supplying AI
AI Startup’s and Start-up ecosystems
We are continuously working towards beating inequality by encouraging diversity.
Why you should attend?
- To gain insight on the impact of technology, exponential growth, artificial intelligence, the future work & education, stimulating growth, impact strategies for a better Norway and a better world.
- To learn how to implement AI in your projects
- To meet-face-to face with AI Professionals, innovators, and thought leaders
- To share emerging best practices in intelligence engineering and applications
Who you'll meet?
- National and International speakers
- AI & Machine learning professionals
- Research and Development professionals
- AI start-up & Investors
- Enterprise and AI Start-Up ecosystems
AIM North Symposium is the largest of its kind and free for business users and consumers /buyers of IT Services only. Please note that AIM is a paid event for all IT sector participants and IT pros. IT companies with sponsor agreements to AIM will have free access for its employees.